“It is not a failure if there are lessons to be learnt from it.”
– Daniel Lim
Daniel Lim is an entrepreneur and business coach.
His coaching and training practice aims to help people to redefine success, build businesses and do work which is aligned with their values and purpose.
Daniel’s former design studio, Studio MDS work with clients such as Capella Hotels, Singapore Flyer and National Heritage Board.
In 2017, he designed and ran a retreat called #howtohuman for DesignSingapore Council.
In this conversation, we spoke about
- The story of Daniel’s burnout
- Toxic behaviour in the workplace
- Characteristics of people that who should not be an entrepreneur
- and much more!
If you’ve only got 2 minutes, here’s a short video on (How to Let Your Passion Make Money for You):
- Listen to the full interview on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Click “continue reading” for the link and show notes…