Dr Loretta Chen must have the widest range of life experiences of anyone I have ever met.
You might know Loretta as a consultant to Bhutan or the director of thought-provoking theatre productions but all that is just a tiny facet of her life story.
You will find out that in her book, Woman on Top, that she had gone through numerous public victories and personal losses. Some of these highlights include:
– Wearing numerous hats as a theatre director, television presenter, radio personality, author and creative director
– Holding a PhD in Critical Theory, Theatre (UCLA & NUS)
– Being the first nominated Nominated Member of Parliament (Arts & Culture)
– Coaching and training top CEOs and Head of States on presentation skills
– Witnessing two suicides when she was merely 24 years old
– Losing $250,000 in her first production company, Zebra Crossing
– Having lived in Los Angeles, London, Toronto and Honolulu.
If you’re in a rush and just want a 4-minute quick peek, just click here.