Alvin Poh is an entrepreneur and co-founder of Vodien, a cloud hosting company.
Vodien was founded in 2002. It was later acquired by Dreamscape in 2017, and was valued for S$ 30million. Shortly after being a millionaire at 33 years old, he sold most of his belongings (including his Lamborghini) and embraced minimalism.
Alvin holds a masters degree in Information Systems from Carnegie Mellon.
He is now traveling and snowboarding around the world.
In this conversation, we spoke about:
- Why Alvin sold his Lamborghini and embraced minimalism
- The evolution of Alvin’s fitness routine
- How does Alvin apply the 80/20 principle to business
- Listen to the full interview on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Click “continue reading” for the link and show notes…